Job Responsibilities: –
· Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
· Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
· Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
· Familiarity with front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, React, Vue)
· Attention to detail, especially in identifying and fixing errors
· Good knowledge of implementing REST API
· 3rd party API integration
· Good knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
Non technical requirements: –
· Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas
· A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements
· Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates
· Good communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of software development approaches, principles, and flows.
· Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
Full-time, Regular / Permanent
₹30,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
Paid sick time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Chandigarh – 160101, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer