Hiring a web development company’s PSD to HTML service is a significant decision that has a high operating expense. As a result, a person should be careful while choosing their web development business. Before enlisting the help of any web development business to convert PSD to HTML, there are a few basic factors that should be taken into account. One can get into a lot of difficulties if these common variables are ignored. Before using a PSD to HTML service, a person should consider the following seven crucial factors:
1. Cross-browser compatible XHTML coding. Because of this, website coding should be well commented, CSS-based, and W3C certified. Additionally, the codes must pass thorough testing on Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
2. High-quality code: A website’s HTML code is extremely important. By stating that a website’s HTML code is of high quality, it is implied that it should be clear, manually programmed, table-free, well-organized, and simple to read.
3. SEO semantic coding: Using SEO semantic coding after converting a PSD file to XHTML may significantly improve a web portal’s overall exposure. In order to extract pertinent material from XHTML codes, Google’s Googlebot and Yahoo crawl on more SEO semantically designed websites. One can increase the amount of visitors to his website by coding it using SEO semantic codes.
4. The workforce: Because web developers will eventually be handling the entire project, the staff of the web development firm from whom a person plans to acquire PSD to HTML service is very important. Consequently, a web development staff has to be highly qualified and educated. Verify the experience of the web developers as well.
5. Online Order form: Verify if the business has an online order form. The entire PSD to HTML conversion procedure depends heavily on the online order form. It is a form that a customer must fill out with all of their fundamental project information and requirements. The online order form is a well-organized website that gathers information such package pricing, turnaround time, etc. in one location. It is a common method of gathering customer needs and takes relatively little time.
6. Turnaround Time: A person should never neglect to ask the web developer how long it would take to convert a PSD file to HTML. The amount of time it takes a web developer to convert a PSD file to HTML is called the turnaround time. Only those web development businesses with rapid response times should be preferred (as per project requirement).
7. NDA: The Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which was created to safeguard private company information, is only a legal contract between the parties. The customer and web development business created a private relationship in the case of the PSD to HTML conversion service. A corporation promises its customer that it will not, in accordance with this agreement, divulge secret or proprietary information to third parties for any reason. Therefore, before using a web development business’s PSD to HTML service, be sure that the company is prepared to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
So, these were some of the pointers that you must consider before choosing a PSD to HTML Service. Hopefully all these tips can be helpful to you.